HandbookWe hope that this handbook provides reference to all things related to this game. If you cannot find what you're looking for or your question is not answered, please contact us.
Last Updated: October 9th, 2014
|TABLE OF CONTENTS|
|01. Getting Started||06. Leveling Up & Trade Cards||11. Student of the Week|
|02. Policies||07. Mastering a Deck||12. Badges, Avatars, & Event Cards|
|03. School Year||08. Random Events||13. Classes|
|04. House Points||09. Currency, Items, Etc|
|05. Referrals||10. Spells, Duels, etc.|
Mastering a DeckTo master a deck, you must collect all cards from the same deck. For example, collect all twenty (20) cards from the deck 'J.K. Rowling'. Once you have mastered a deck, you cannot trade the cards from that deck.
Rewards for Mastering
- Two (2) random cards from a new deck you will be collecting.
- Two (2) cards of choice that is not in the new deck you will be collecting.
- Fifty (50) house points
First MastersIf you are the first person to master a deck, you will receive the regular rewards for mastering PLUS the following:
- Everything from the regular master rewards
- Two (2) cards of choice (any, different decks)
- One Hundred (100) galleons